Sunday, November 10, 2013

...a non possible judicial procedure to be "attended" to...! because of the "local(all)" legal and other implications...!







THE FINAL JUDGEMENT : RECUSE(lest we all fall over edge of the eternal cliff of damnation and back to the age of Cave men)...!

 !retsaM ruoy seY ?esuceR esaelp uoy naC

______________________________________________________

ALERT:

 Isaiah 8
10 Take counsel together, but it will come to nothing; speak a word, but it will not stand, for God is with us.

14 And he will become a sanctuary and a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.


______________________________________________________

104 attgcctcccaaaggccatatctccaatcaggacatgaattcggggatta
105 aattgccaacacatggctgggcgcgatggcttgtgctttttttttttttt
106 tttttgagacggagtctcgctctgtcgcccaggctggagtgcagtggcgc
107 tatctcggctcactgcaagctctgcctcccgggttcacgccattctcctg
108 cctcagcctcctgagtagctgggactacaggcgcccgccaccacgcccag
109 gtaatttttttttttttttttttgtatttctttgtagagacggggtttca


______________________________________________________

Catechism of the Catholic Church

IntraText - Text
    PART ONE: THE PROFESSION OF FAITH
    SECTION TWO I. THE CREEDS
    CHAPTER THREE I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Article 12 "I BELIEVE IN LIFE EVERLASTING"
    III. The Final Purification, or Purgatory
Previous - Next

Click here to show the links to concordance

III. The Final Purification, or Purgatory
1030 All who die in God's grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified, are indeed

assured of their eternal salvation; but after death they undergo purification, so as to

achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven.
1031 The Church gives the name Purgatory to this final purification of the elect, which is

entirely different from the punishment of the damned.604 The Church formulated her doctrine

of faith on Purgatory especially at the Councils of Florence and Trent. the tradition of the

Church, by reference to certain texts of Scripture, speaks of a cleansing fire:605
As for certain lesser faults, we must believe that, before the Final Judgment, there is a

purifying fire. He who is truth says that whoever utters blasphemy against the Holy Spirit

will be pardoned neither in this age nor in the age to come. From this sentence we understand

that certain offenses can be forgiven in this age, but certain others in the age to come.606
1032 This teaching is also based on the practice of prayer for the dead, already mentioned in

Sacred Scripture: "Therefore Judas Maccabeus] made atonement for the dead, that they might be

delivered from their sin."607 From the beginning the Church has honored the memory of the

dead and offered prayers in suffrage for them, above all the Eucharistic sacrifice, so that,

thus purified, they may attain the beatific vision of God.608 The Church also commends

almsgiving, indulgences, and works of penance undertaken on behalf of the dead:
Let us help and commemorate them. If Job's sons were purified by their father's sacrifice,

why would we doubt that our offerings for the dead bring them some consolation? Let us not

hesitate to help those who have died and to offer our prayers for them.609


_______________________________________________________


Jeremiah 15: The LORD Will Not Relent

1    Then the LORD said to me, "Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my heart

would not turn toward this people. Send them out of my sight, and let them go!
2    And when they ask you, 'Where shall we go?' you shall say to them, 'Thus says the

LORD: "'Those who are for pestilence, to pestilence, and those who are for the sword, to the

sword; those who are for famine, to famine, and those who are for captivity, to captivity.'
3    I will appoint over them four kinds of destroyers, declares the LORD: the sword to

kill, the dogs to tear, and the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth to devour and

destroy.
4    And I will make them a horror to all the kingdoms of the earth because of what

Manasseh the son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, did in Jerusalem.
5    "Who will have pity on you, O Jerusalem, or who will grieve for you? Who will turn

aside to ask about your welfare?
6    You have rejected me, declares the LORD; you keep going backward, so I have stretched

out my hand against you and destroyed you--- I am weary of relenting.
7    I have winnowed them with a winnowing fork in the gates of the land; I have bereaved

them; I have destroyed my people; they did not turn from their ways.
8    I have made their widows more in number than the sand of the seas; I have brought

against the mothers of young men a destroyer at noonday; I have made anguish and terror fall

upon them suddenly.
9    She who bore seven has grown feeble; she has fainted away; her sun went down while it

was yet day; she has been shamed and disgraced. And the rest of them I will give to the sword

before their enemies,declares the LORD."
Jeremiah's Complaint
10    Woe is me, my mother, that you bore me, a man of strife and contention to the whole

land! I have not lent, nor have I borrowed, yet all of them curse me.
11    The LORD said, "Have I not set you free for their good? Have I not pleaded for you

before the enemy in the time of trouble and in the time of distress?
12    Can one break iron, iron from the north, and bronze?
13    "Your wealth and your treasures I will give as spoil, without price, for all your

sins, throughout all your territory.
14    I will make you serve your enemies in a land that you do not know, for in my anger a

fire is kindled that shall burn forever."
15    O LORD, you know; remember me and visit me, and take vengeance for me on my

persecutors. In your forbearance take me not away; know that for your sake I bear reproach.
16    Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the

delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.
17    I did not sit in the company of revelers, nor did I rejoice; I sat alone, because

your hand was upon me, for you had filled me with indignation.
18    Why is my pain unceasing, my wound incurable, refusing to be healed? Will you be to

me like a deceitful brook, like waters that fail?
19    Therefore thus says the LORD: "If you return, I will restore you, and you shall stand

before me. If you utter what is precious, and not what is worthless, you shall be as my

mouth. They shall turn to you, but you shall not turn to them.
20    And I will make you to this people a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight

against you, but they shall not prevail over you, for I am with you to save you and deliver

you,declares the LORD.
21    I will deliver you out of the hand of the wicked, and redeem you from the grasp of

the ruthless."


_________________________________________________

...a non possible judicial procedure to be "attended" to...! because of the "local(all)" legal and other implications...!
.
.
.
_________________________________________________

TAROT for this Happening be it for or against me!

TAROT that could be for the AGES of Times to come!

 


Manual shuffle in many forms and ways.
Cut into four (4) piles facing downwards... ! ! !
True secret results.

 Pile 1 to 4, placed down, and cards taken 
in random order to form the placement
of the other five(5) groups of four(4) cards.

Then finally the top of the each pile is also revealed!

Results as the images below show of 6 groups of 4 cards:

Group 1 : Group of the Piles
Group 2,3,4,5,6 : CHOSEN randomly from the 4 Groups of Piles

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

Group 6

.
.
.
http://abiteinthechunk.blogspot.ca/2013/11/anagrammatt-of-new-cloth-over-old.html
http://abiteinthechunk.blogspot.ca/2013/11/a-non-possible-judicial-procedure-to-be.html
http://abiteinthechunk.blogspot.ca/2013/11/i-cant-fight-this-eternal-feeling.html 
.
.
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment