Monday, May 6, 2013

...my "i believe in leprechauns quotes"...! and ihatequotes™ ‏@ihatequotes...!




http://i-believe-in-leprechauns-quotes.tumblr.com/
 




...my "i believe in leprechauns quotes"...! and ihatequotes™ ‏@ihatequotes...!


ihatequotes™ ‏@ihatequotes 1h

God has you exactly where He wants you. Learn to be happy where you are, and God will take you where you want to be.
Collapse
    515 Retweets
    173 Favorites
    George F.T. santianastasia Shayley Williams sharisufan Kristina Patricia A. Sundah Mikee Mabao

9:50 PM - 6 May 13 · Details
    Ebony Risky Jones Ebony Risky Jones ‏@riskybizness23 1h

    “@ihatequotes: God has you exactly where He wants you. Learn to be happy where you are, and God will take you where you want to be.”--hmm...

    George F.T. George F.T. ‏@abiteinthechunk 3m
    @ihatequotes I am where I "could" be for now...! And I am happy as a "normal sensible human" can be in his/her "circumstances"...!

    George F.T. George F.T. ‏@abiteinthechunk 2m

    @ihatequotes And I do not believe "anybody other than myself" can take me to where I want to be...!

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment